Abstract submission for FHNO 2023
1. Podium/ Poster presentation
2. Video presentation
– Abstracts are to be submitted online only.
– It is mandatory for presenting authors to register before abstract submission.
– Your conference registration number will be used for registration. For example FHNXXXX
– Abstracts must be in English, in Word Doc format, Times Roman font – font size 12. Should not exceed 500 words.
– Abstracts must be original and should not have been submitted / presented / intended for presentation elsewhere before FHNO 2023.
– The names and affiliations of all authors must be stated. The presenting author needs to be clearly identified at time of submission.
– The presenting author should obtain necessary regulatory permissions and take responsibility for the accuracy of the results.
– An e-mail confirming the receipt of abstract, including an abstract number, will be sent to the submitting delegate. This number should be quoted for all further correspondence.
– All abstract submissions may be accepted for POSTER presentation.
– Submissions shall be screened by the Abstract Committee prior to acceptance and shall be judged by a panel of experts. Few selected submissions shall be upgraded for PODIUM Presentation.
The body of the abstract should be structured as follows:
- Title of the Abstract
- Aims/Objectives of the study
The abstract will have to be submitted under one of the following themes :
- Surgical Oncology
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Basic/ Translational Research
- Quality of Life
Guidelines for Video Presentation Submission.
1. It is mandatory for presenting authors to register for the conference.
2. Videos should be in MP4 formats only. The recommended minimum resolution is 1080p; higher resolutions are encouraged.
3. Duration of video should not exceed 8 minutes.
4. Video Submissions may be submitted under the following themes:
A. Surgical Procedures
B. Radiotherapy Procedures
C. Evaluation Techniques
D. Chemotherapy Procedures
E. Innovative Techniques
F. Other Head and Neck Oncology-related videos.
5. Video Presentation should be based on the original work of the presenting authors.
6. It is recommended that the videos be self-explanatory with an audio commentary in the background, and also preferably subtitles to the audio.
7. The Video should open with a title and listing of authors. It is recommended that a short title and operating surgeon/ institution be noted on the bottom of the video throughout its length, to ensure continuity.
8. The delegates need to upload a shareable link with us.
9. All Video Presentations will be played sequentially on A.V screens in designated areas through the duration of the conference. It is not mandatory for the authors to be present at the designated Video Presentation area; and there shall be no simultaneous podium presentation.
10. Videos shall be evaluated by the Abstract committee before acceptance. Selected submissions shall be upgraded for podium presentation.
– The last date for submission of abstracts is 05 November 2023.
– Decisions of the Abstract committee with regards to acceptance and upgradation to podium presentation will be intimated to delegates via e-mail by 27th November 2023.
For any query related to abstract submission, please contact email@example.com.
For any assistance, please contact: Dr. Rajesh A Kantharia